In season 2018 Formula 1 owners Liberty Media are planning to try out a number of innovations in broadcast races. This week of television got a list of decisions yet to approve. Some suggestions are very interesting, others look doubtful…
The famous British journalist Andrew Benson has published this list in his column on BBC.
– In order to attract a larger audience to the start of the European races will be postponed from 14 to 15 hours local time (16 p.m. Moscow time)
– Start will be given is not the beginning of a new hour, and, for example, at 15:10
– Race in Bahrain, in recent years, which started at sunset, will be fully night
– The sound of the engines will be improved through the installation of microphones on the machines
– Stationary and on-Board cameras will be installed with new perspectives to better conveyed the speed of vehicles
– In a separate part of the broadcast will include musical inserts
– During the broadcast will be shown the best moments
– For showing highlights, not included in the stream can be entered into the agreement with Netflix
Subscribe to our channel in the Telegram!