Coming in 2018, promises to be interesting in Formula 1, both on track and abroad. Official website Sky Sports F1 have compiled a list of the most interesting questions, the answers to which we get only in the next 12 months.
– Decide whether Ferrari to leave Formula 1?
– Return of McLaren into the lead group after switching from Honda engines to Renault and ahead of the Red Bull Racing with the same powertrain?
– Will season the 2018 battle between Verstappen and Hamilton?
– Will Ferrari and Mercedes allies in disputes beyond the race track?
– Will part ways with Red Bull and Renault at the end of the year? And if so, who will be the new supplier of engines for the Austrian team?
– Extend if Daniel ricciardo’s contract with Red Bull Racing? If not, where would be the Aussie in 2019?
– Can anyone break a five-year hegemony of Ferrari, Mercedes and Red Bull Racing?
– How many of the nine types of tires will actually be involved?
– Force India will retain the status of the best team of the middle group?
– What to expect from the tandem Toro Rosso-Honda?
– Will there be a duel between Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel for a fifth title?
– Will Renault to catch Mercedes and Ferrari on the engine power?
– Stop if the dominance of Mercedes?
– How many racing series will take part Fernando Alonso?
– Will Kimi Raikkonen new contract with Ferrari?
– How many times the team mentioned the phrase “logistical problems” during the record of a series of three Grand Prix In a row?
– Will race in Baku once again the most spectacular in the season?
– Cut Daniel Riccardo behind max Verstappen in qualifying?
– Whether to keep Valtteri Bottas form, which was at the end of season 2017?
– How much will new contract Lewis Hamilton with Mercedes?
– Will the car Mercedes W09 “Moody diva” as its predecessor?
– How much Sauber will help support Alfa Romeo?
– To gain Marcus Ericsson his first points since the Italian Grand Prix-2015?
– Justify whether Charles Leclere high expectations?
– As soon as the teams agree on the rules on the motors after 2020?
– Whether there will be at least one team within the limit of three engines for the season? And how soon will begin the complaint that this restriction was unnecessary?
– Will invite Michael Buffer again, the organizers of the Grand Prix of the United States?
– Will we hear good news about Michael Schumacher?
Subscribe to our channel in the Telegram!