The Sauber team has decided to extend the current contract with Ferrari to supply engines to the 2018 season.
Yesterday, July 27, the Swiss team announced the termination of the agreement with Honda for the supply of the power plant starting in 2018, and the new head of the Sauber Frederic Vasseur said that he intends to announce about the contract with the vendor before the summer break.
Official: Sauber and Honda refused to cooperate
In 2018, Sauber get from Ferrari engines new specifications. The parties signed a multiyear contract, the details of which were not disclosed.
Recall that in 2017 the Scuderia delivers the team from last year Hinwil motors.
“I am pleased to announce that we will continue our cooperation with Ferrari, which will continue to supply us with your engines, î said Vasser. – I am convinced that together we can achieve the desired results.”
Want to get the most current news website on your mobile device? Subscribe to our channel in the Telegram!