The new owners of Formula 1, a Liberty Media company, announced the launch of the F1 package offers Experiences that will allow fans additional opportunities ranging from walks on the track and pit lane and ending the meetings with participants in the support races F2, GP3 and Porsche super Cup.
Also as part of this exclusive package will be offered tickets to the race in a VIP area and the possibility of accommodation in hotels of premium class.
Standard package F1 Experiences will look like the following:
– Carefully chosen places on the podium, visiting the hospitality areas and VIP access to the Paddock Club
– Privileged access to the racetrack, including a bus tour of the track
– An exclusive invitation to a party with sports legends past and present
– Visit to the paddock of Formula 1
– A special guide in the paddock for the support races
– Best available hotels
– Daily transfers to the circuit
Exclusive discounted products
“The launch of the F1 Experiences offers fans of Formula 1 a unique opportunity to become closer to the events on the track and outside it, – said the head of the marketing Department F1 Sean Bratches. – We want people to experience the thrill of this exciting sport, and the F1 program Experiences will give them the chance.”
Package F1 Experiences, the approximate cost of which will amount to about $800, March 23, is available for purchase on the official website F1Experiences.com.
Want to get the most current news website on your mobile device? Subscribe to our channel in the Telegram!