The famous Italian F1 journalist Leo Turrini in his blog he made ten conclusions after four days of the first pre-season test in Barcelona:
1) Ferrari is happy, but this does not necessarily mean that they are satisfied with the result. Looks like [Sebastian] Vettel and [Kimi] Raikkonen like new cars and their handling is largely due to the short wheelbase.
2) While that Ferrari is confident that Mercedes are hiding their potential. This explains the caution of SEB and Kimi, who are sure that next Tuesday Mercedes will reveal itself “in all its glory”.
3) the atmosphere in the team is excellent. No problems with the car, as, for example, Red Bull was encouraging. Last year this was not.
4) Red Bull probably misinterpreted the rules and she will have to make adjustments to the suspension design. In addition, the efficiency of the power plant of Renault, too, raises questions.
5) the Situation McLaren – tragic with a sporty and technological points of view. Although, to be more precise, blame Honda. [Fernando] Alonso in desperation, although the amount in the Bank account needs a bit of calm.
6) [lance’s] Stroll was the second of Maldonado, although he should be given time considering the young age. If next week or the first Grand Prix he again flies into the wall, the new “title” he assured.
7) At Renault think that can compete with Force India, but I think they’re wrong.
8) [Antonio] Giovinazzi deserves a place in a good team in F1, he even drove a great distance on the tests, complete the entire program.
9) don’t know why there came Rosberg.
10) the world Champion will be a black guy.
Want to get the most current news website on your mobile device? Subscribe to our channel in the Telegram!